We are recruiting experienced part-time Waiters or Waitresses for our new Shrewsbury restaurant, which is opening on Tuesday 3rd November. Successful applicants must enjoy the buzz of a lively restaurant and bar, interacting with a range of customers and making each customer’s visit a memorable one.
LYONS’ DEN wants every diner to have a relaxed yet rustic dining experience, in a unique venue that offers delicious homemade burgers from locally sourced fresh meat, twice-cooked chips and homemade sides… as well as starters, salads and much more. LYONS’ DEN has a relaxed ambience providing lunch and dinner, with a fully licensed bar.
Do you (or anyone you know) fit the bill?
Our Waiters or Waitresses need to:
- Enjoy being part of a team and have a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service in a relaxed and informal way
- Have confidence, energy, a keen interest in food and fantastic interpersonal skills
In return, LYONS’ DEN will offer:
- A competitive renumeration package
- An environment that enables you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- Meals on duty
- Tips that are shared out equally at the end of every shift
If this sounds like the right role and job opportunity for you (or someone you know), then please apply now by calling Kelly Lyons on 01743 233225 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org